Training departments are beginning to realize that people DO
NOT learn effectively by passively consuming information. It is a waste of training
dollars and yields low return on investment.
Most training programs are done passively in a teacher-student
format and done perfunctorily. Many corporate internal training departments do realize
the need for well trained trainers to impart / transfer knowledge.
Participants typically retain 5%-30% of information in average
training programs. We show you how to increase retention up to 90% and for a longer
period of time.
Our “Train the Trainer” program helps beginner and practicing
trainers develop their own individual styles of training, while equipping
them with the skills that are necessary to create interactive, experiential and
effective learning environments in the class room. This program is useful for employees
whose responsibilities include training and education of other staff as well as
those who are interested in entering the challenging profession of training and
Who Should Attend
- Project Managers / Project leads who need to present their
project reports to Sr. Management / Owners
- Business Analysts
- Marketing / Sales Executives
- Free- lance Management Consultants
- Professors with a need to train other Lecturers inside their
school / Colleges.
- Faculty members, Department Chairs, and others directly involved
in curriculum development.
- Faculty members, Chairs and Deans to satisfy assurance of learning
goals for accreditation.
- Internal corporate trainers.
- Individual corporate trainers.